Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sick & tired

I love my girl. I really really do. But dammit if she doesn't disgust me at times. I'm sick and tired of it.

She's just selfish. If something isn't convenient for her at the moment or she just doesn't feel like doing something, trust and believe that she won't do it. If it isn't important to her or she doesn't directly stand to benefit from something...it will be the last thing on her list of shit to do. I'd bet money on it. 

I get sick of it. 

I get tired of it.

She is the only person in the world who has the neverending ability to stomp the hell out of my last good nerve. 

Her selfishness combined with my general disgust for the attitudes she has does not make for a positive relationship...

I wonder how much time we've got left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....

As couples... we all go through these moments. It'll pass...