Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I guess I seemed too pressed...

I was told yesterday that I wasn't attractive. I'm not her type. Too masculine.

I had to QUICKLY let this bxtch know that I DO NOT WANT HER.

Do not EVER mistake my friendship for flirtation.

Needless to say, I'm kind of salty...

We have a good time hanging out, we can talk, and she's funny as hell...

isn't it only natural that I would hit her up and wanna hang out?

I guess inviting her to hang out 3 days in a row was my downfall...

perhaps it masked my true intentions?

Obviously.

Or she's the type that thinks everyone wants her.

Whatever was on her mind...

I set her on the right path.

"I'm not trying to "talk" to you or date you, I hope that isn't what you were thinking."

There was no response.

Appropriately enough.

Unless she's waiting two days again.

That honestly might be the end of a friendship. 

How can I be friends with a person if I can't even invite them to hang out without being accused of liking them?

3 comments:

Going Clean said...

I have never understood why an offer of friendship in the lesbian community is often translated into romantic interest.

Over the years, I have attempted to befriend lesbian women only to find out later that they were not who they said they were. Platonic relationships turn from good to bad in zero to sixty. I attribute the fast turn around to the fact that these women can't handle a mature platonic relationship.

~TD~
trishasdaughter@blogspot.com

E. said...

Yeah dude, she was totally out.of.line! It's like when straight women automatically assume you want them just because you're gay..I mean whatever! It's totally insulting. But you handled it correctly and let her know. I'm glad you burst her bubble.lol Maybe she'll apologize for being so presumptuous and y'all can hang out again. If not, oh well... NEXTTTTTT! :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ I had to QUICKLY let this bxtch know that I DO NOT WANT HER.

Thats funny. She's full of herself.